In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring our products meet all necessary regulatory requirements and industry standards. You will work closely with our product development and engineering teams to guide the design and development of products that are safe, reliable, and compliant. Additionally, you will collaborate with regulatory agencies and industry organizations to stay up-to-date on changes in standards and regulations that may affect our products.
- Ensure our products meet all national and international regulatory requirements and standards.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with relevant authorities and standardization committees both national and international level (product standards, structural-related topics, fire classification topics, waste management and utilizing waste and coordinating waste directives).
- Represent our company in relevant industry associations and events.
- Keep abreast of changes to national and international regulations and standards that may affect our products.
- Manage product approval and certification processes, including testing and certification.
- Provide guidance and training to other departments on regulatory compliance and standardization.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of our competitors' products and regulatory strategies.
- Bachelor's/M.Sc degree in a technical field (e.g., engineering, physics, chemistry, etc.) or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in a regulatory affairs, standards, or compliance role, preferably in a technical industry.
- Strong understanding of national and international regulatory frameworks and standards.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with relevant authorities and standardization committees.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with product certification, testing processes and advocacy is a plus.
- Experience working in a cross-functional team environment will be valuable.
Position is located in Espoo, with a hybrid work possibility.
We offer you a community of ambitious colleagues, top international industry experts and researchers. We are a dynamic growth company where the heart of our success is our happy and healthy employees. Our purpose is clear and with us, your daily work will make a difference in the fight against climate change.
Avila Oy supports us in this recruitment process and processes applications. Please submit your application via attached link. For further information, please contact Anna Federley-Kokkonen. Tel: +358 40 675 1891 | Email: email@example.com